BannerFans.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tough week


This has been a really tough week so this will be rambling blog. I have suffered a true roller coaster of emotion and I have been going up and down screaming, crying, laughing, mad, scared and happy. It has been scary, crazy and very emotional.

I have a lot I am worried about that I hope gets better soon and I have a lot that's good that I hope stays that way. Life is so fragile.

The best thing is that I am not alone, I have loving friends and family. People who love and support me no matter what. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I know that I am lucky and I do feel gratitude and love towards everyone in my life.

My Mom as always is right there, listening to me giving me wisdom and love. Thank goodness for that. I needed her so much right now because I feel lost and a bit scared. I can't go into it right now but I will at later time but thank goodness for a loving mother.

My brother and friends have all been there too. Thank goodness for all of them and their solid support. Again I know how lucky I am.

The last support I want to thank is my furry one. Xena, who is right there, loving me, rubbing against me, giving me supportive licks. She knows when I am upset and she supports me through all of it. I think the best thing that ever happened to me was that I found my little Xena. She has given me joy, love and great emotional happiness.

On a note for my writing I do have good news about my book launch. I found a venue. Yeah!!!! It will most likely be in October. As I get more details I will let you know what's happening.

To a more peaceful week.

1 comment:

  1. Yes thank god for mothers and our pets. I know when my mom was alive I went to her for everything she was my best friend. And my pets have always been there for me no matter what making me feel better.

    I really liked your blog and can almost feel what you are feeling through your writing. I hope everything works out for you.

    That is great news about your book lauch I wish you the best of luck with it all.

    Take care
    Debbie Dee

    ReplyDelete