BannerFans.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Book Launch



Hi Everyone,

I got really cute business cards with the cover of my book. I am so excited I already gave a few out:)

Well my interview was postponed because the Bookstore Manager is gone for the holiday. Yep, he didn't tell me. Luckily, I called to confirm it. I rescheduled with his assistant, but yesssh!





The rest of the weekend I was trying to figure out what venue to use to get for my Book Launch. I was going to ask to use the library but from my blog you know that won't be possible. Then I tried two small book stores I always used. I was really upset because they both closed and went virtual. Can't have a party on line.





Then I thought of a restaurant but they are really expensive and I can't afford it. Now my new idea is at hotel lobby but all the sales offices were closed today. If you know of venue please let me know. Point me in the right direction because I need help!





Well for the rest of holiday I was watching movies. I watched my fave movie for this holiday. 1776! It is a musical about the founding of this country if you like to have fun and learn something at the same time, I highly recommend it.





Till next time:)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a Community Center close to you? I live in a small town, our center has rooms to use for different things. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete