BannerFans.com

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

My New Website!!!!

I am very excited to announce that I have a new website. It is all about my writing it is a place where I can join everything that is happening. It is a place that you will be able to see everything I do. My blogs, fan fiction, books and articles. I have been working on this site for over a year so I hope everyone loves it as much as I do. Here is the site; http://www.rithebard.com/default.html 
Please check it out and let me know what you think, I am pretty excited about it.


My new issue of Sherri's Jewel Box is has come out. It is a completely revamped issue. I have changed the structure, color scheme everything. On top of that I have a great featured artist Faria. She has beautiful pieces that I am very excited about. Plus another fascinating article by Lisa about Jade. Such a great issue. please take a look; http://sites.google.com/site/sherrisjewelbox/home/cover-page 


My Virtual Tour is coming up again. I am doing the first one using conference technology.
So you will be able to join me both on the computer and telephone to hear and see everything. It is very exciting. I can't wait to chat with everyone and actually hear every one's voices. So Cool. It will be on April 24th at 6p. Please join us here is the link; http://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference/default.aspx?ip_ek=rithebard1
Here is the phone number and the code for those who will log in on the phone. Call Number: Toll Number: (512) 400-4809 | Attendee Access Code: 270 1436. For two lucky listeners there will be a special prize. Don't miss out!!!

I am starting a reading group, Please check out; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Risbooklovers/I'd love a wide variety of books that the members like. So come join our group and then vote for your favorite book. I am open to almost every kind of book but guess who picks the winner? Also there will be a special prize for the winner of the book chosen. So please join and have fun!

Last but not least I created an author page on Amazon that hooks onto this blog and will keep you up to date on what is happening with all my writing!  http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Time-Inc-ebook/dp/B006BFWSNA/ref=ntt_at_ep_edition_2_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

I have several new surprises that are coming up that I can't release yet. As I can I will update you on this page. I will also keep everyone up to date on my new website. 

I did not include an interview this time because the two authors are not ready yet. Next time you will get a wonderful new interview with a fellow author.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment